I have recorded my latest album during a 5887km cycle adventure across Europe. Capturing the sounds of the places i visit. Starting in Edam, then to Gruyere over the Alps to Gorgonzola, Towards the Pyrenees and then up to finish in Camembert.

Thursday 24 October 2013

Nearly there...Camembert tomorrow! 5520 kilometres (3430 miles)



Nearly there! 5520 kilometres (3430 miles)  cycling/writing/recording my new album

& tomorrow I will get to Camembert! Yeeeehaaa!



Writing/Recording at Château de Mont-Félix


A great place to focus in.


Great acoustics down in the basement!

A big thanks to the whole family who looked after me!



Bridges, singing, shadows & reflections




There have been so many fantastic people that I have met along the way....
After a big days cycling/adventuring a cup of tea and a biscuit! brilliant!
Steve & Jackie cooked me an evening meal and gave me a packed lunch.



The biggest percussion ever!


Woosh, 2, 3, 4, Woosh, 2, 3, 4

and the a low flying fighter jet flew over. stereo gold!


I am surprised that the down hill camera shots have always gone so well. ha ha


I wonder how many calories there are in a contour camera?


Rain...inside creative,very reminiscent of last year.....totally prepared to make the most of every minute!

At the Dungeon in Loches


Joan of Arc was there (well, 600 years before ) 


The Cathedral in Tours
Hmmmm, reckon my bike is safe here! I'm off to record the cathedral organ!


The race track at Le Mans




made me laugh, ha ha, still does.


Cathedral Saint Julian

Vocals bounce off the walls in the direction of the clouds.

Then the storm came and all the gargoyles spat water. 

The Church in Mortree

Ideal for respectfully recording harmonies


Location 4.
Camembert. 
tomorrow. 
oh blimey,  
yeehaaaaaaaa!




IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PRE ORDER MY NEW ALBUM "JUST FOR THE RECORD TOO" PLEASE VISIT HERE:

OR MORE INFO DOWN HERE:













No comments:

Post a Comment